Thursday, January 14, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Hello! First of all, I have to say, I am totally new to this blogging thing. So bear with me!
My name is Marsha Sible, and I am a 44 year old female with Cystic Fibrosis. Part of me is doing this blog as a form of therapy for myself....but most of me wants to do this to share my experiences and hopefully be of some inspiration. If I can inspire even ONE person, then it will be so worth it! My message is this: YOU cannot quit living! SO DONT! Don't ever give up. As I post you will see how many times I easily could have thrown in the towel....it would be so much easier to give in to this disease and just wither away. But for me, that is NOT an option.

3 comments:

  1. Marsha--what a great idea! Looking forward to reading your blog! Love you!
    "Aunt" Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha
    This is a great idea-I have long been an admirer of yours for your strength and courage and I applaud you for sharing them with others. I will forward this to my brother in Pgh. if you don't mind.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marsha,

    We are all so proud of your new endeavor. Your determination, independence, intelligence, courage and loving nature are an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing in this manner. You are our heroine.

    Mom and Dad Sible

    ReplyDelete