Sunday, January 15, 2012

Great Workout!

So my workout today was surprisingly difficult. And surprisingly wonderful! So I did my 30 minutes of stretching like I do most every day. Then I went down to walk on the treadmill. One small problem. The TV wasn't working! I usually watch my DVR recordings of The Young and the Restless while walking on the treadmill. If I walk outside, I always have my iphone with all my favorite walking music. But the TV was NOT working. What to do ~ what to do? Should I go up and get my music? No. I'm just gonna start and see what happens with out it. Anyway, I have to say it was totally liberating! I was able to "jog" for part of the walk and really focus on my breathing.

So, I guess my point is to never underestimate yourself. Branch out and try something you haven't yet - or didn't think you could. What is the worst that could happen? You have a brain, right? If it is not comfortable, you stop. But, otherwise, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Hey, this has me thinking I could try to do the 5k Fox Trot after all!

Peace~

No comments:

Post a Comment